Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fatal error: Uncaught Error:  (Read 7896 times)

Kawboy

• Coppermine newbie
Fatal error: Uncaught Error:
« on: September 20, 2019, 02:38:36 pm »

I tried searching for this, and one came up, but when I clicked on that, it took me to a general listing page instead of the actual post.
So, all of a sudden I get the following. I did nothing, and everything was working fine for quite some time, now I can't access coppermine at all it seems:
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /home2/pachapte/public_html/copperminephoto/include/functions.inc.php:183 Stack trace: #0 /home2/pachapte/public_html/copperminephoto/include/init.inc.php(171): cpg_db_connect() #1 /home2/pachapte/public_html/copperminephoto/index.php(26): require('/home2/pachapte...') #2 {main} thrown in /home2/pachapte/public_html/copperminephoto/include/functions.inc.php on line 183

Anyone have an idea on what happened?

Kawboy

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Fatal error: Uncaught Error:
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2019, 02:45:54 pm »

I'm not sure of the version I am running but think it is probably 1.5xxx. I just noticed that my ISP now moved to PHP version 7.0.33 so maybe that is my problem, I need to update my coppermine version? I haven't had the best of luck updating, but if that is the problem, I guess I don't have an alternative. Can someone confirm the updated PHP version is the problem before I attempt an update to my Coppermine version?

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Fatal error: Uncaught Error:
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2019, 10:08:30 pm »

Yes, your problem is the PHP version change.

https://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,79013.0.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 19 queries.