Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need to change button description - "Create / order my albums"  (Read 11051 times)

Timmy

• Coppermine newbie

Hi everyone, new to the forum and to Coppermine, thanks for letting me join up etc.
I have looked vigorously through the documentation and couldn't find an answer to my question, hope i,m not going to waste anybody's time with this.

I would like to change the button that says - " Create / order my albums" to just "Create Album" how would i go about doing this as its not easy to find the button description text to change it.

Timmy

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Need to change button description - "Create / order my albums"
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2019, 05:37:48 pm »

Nobody knows how to do this?

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2019, 08:09:58 pm »

You can change it in the English Language file.

Timmy

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2019, 03:27:36 am »

Thanks very much for that Ron, makes sense for it to be there. I will post later a couple more things i need to change, nothing to to big. I am working on a system for a company in the Philippines that wishes to store all of there pictures in a Database, so i selected Coppermine. I just need it to be as simple as possible for the users uploading.
Thanks again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.