Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Check File Plugin  (Read 4888 times)

nowordneeded

• Coppermine frequent poster
Check File Plugin
« on: June 20, 2019, 05:56:25 am »

I am having issues with the Check Files plugin. The gallery I'm querying about is http://richard-madden.org/gallery and is running the current stable version of 1.6.06.

The issue I'm having is in this error:

Code: [Select]
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_free_result() in /user/web/richard-madden.org/gallery/plugins/check_files/additional_files.php:121 Stack trace: #0 /user/web/richard-madden.org/gallery/index.php(75): include_once() #1 {main} thrown in /user/web/richard-madden.org/gallery/plugins/check_files/additional_files.php on line 121
I've run it on other sites I need to check and never thrown this error. The reason for the check is due to site hacking. I want to make sure there aren't any bad files or anything in the whole gallery so I can download it to move it to another more secure host.

Thanks in advance.
Sometimes my musings are too confusing for someone not inside my head.

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Check File Plugin
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2019, 02:21:45 pm »

For any older plugins that aren't compatible with CPG 1.6.x, change any coding occurrences of mysql_xxx_xxx to cpg_db_xxx_xxx.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 21 queries.