Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No Images After Gallery Move and Update  (Read 4207 times)

nowordneeded

• Coppermine frequent poster
No Images After Gallery Move and Update
« on: May 25, 2019, 12:30:35 pm »

My gallery is here: http://caitlinfitzgerald.org/gallery and it is running the current stable version of 1.6.06

My problem is I moved hosts and have uploaded a new install of 1.5.48 then upgraded to the stable version stated above. Nothing changed from the move with the exception of the upgrade, however, no images are showing. I did make sure the includes/config.php file had been edited to suit my new host's configuration. However, still no images.

Sometimes my musings are too confusing for someone not inside my head.

nowordneeded

• Coppermine frequent poster
Re: No Images After Gallery Move and Update
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2019, 01:22:47 pm »

Problem solved. For some reason the images were uploaded into the wrong folder. I've moved them into the proper folder and they're now showing. In future for anyone having this issue make double sure your images when moving go into the right folder within the albums folder of Coppermine. I had mine erroneously put in this way albums/uploads/albums. Wrong structure.

Sorry for the post. Closing topic.
Sometimes my musings are too confusing for someone not inside my head.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.