Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Errors when trying to access the gallery  (Read 6193 times)

lilguy43uk

• Coppermine newbie
Errors when trying to access the gallery
« on: February 25, 2019, 02:26:17 pm »

Hi
I'm running Coppermine 1.5.48 and, until today, I've had no problems until I updated to PHP7.2.
Now, however, when I try to access the logon page I get the following errors............
Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Inspekt_Error has a deprecated constructor in /var/sites/f/fleetwood-fishing-industry.co.uk/public_html/gallery/include/inspekt/error.php on line 31

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Inspekt_Cage has a deprecated constructor in /var/sites/f/fleetwood-fishing-industry.co.uk/public_html/gallery/include/inspekt/cage.php on line 40

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Inspekt_Supercage has a deprecated constructor in /var/sites/f/fleetwood-fishing-industry.co.uk/public_html/gallery/include/inspekt/supercage.php on line 42

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; cpg_debugger has a deprecated constructor in /var/sites/f/fleetwood-fishing-industry.co.uk/public_html/gallery/include/debugger.inc.php on line 26

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /var/sites/f/fleetwood-fishing-industry.co.uk/public_html/gallery/include/functions.inc.php:183 Stack trace: #0 /var/sites/f/fleetwood-fishing-industry.co.uk/public_html/gallery/include/init.inc.php(171): cpg_db_connect() #1 /var/sites/f/fleetwood-fishing-industry.co.uk/public_html/gallery/index.php(26): require('/var/sites/f/fl...') #2 {main} thrown in /var/sites/f/fleetwood-fishing-industry.co.uk/public_html/gallery/include/functions.inc.php on line 183

I have 2 sites and they both link into the gallery and I can't access it from either. I've gone back down to PHP7.0 to see if that would help but it hasn't.

Is CPG 1.5.48 compatible with PHP7.2?

I need to establish if this is an error with the PHP version, my web host or with CPG. I have no knowledge of PHP at all so I'm at a bit of a loss here.

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.