Support > cpg1.6 miscellaneous

Can't Login After Upgrade to v1.6

(1/2) > >>

RoyReed:
I've just upgraded my gallery to 1.6.05 and although everything in the gallery appears to be working, I can no longer login as Admin. I've enabled debug_mode via PHPAdmin and this is the error message I'm seeing:

Critical error
There was an error while processing a database query.

While executing query 'SELECT user_password, user_password_salt, user_password_hash_algorithm, user_password_iterations FROM `rdesign_cpg572`.cpggj_users WHERE user_name = 'RoyReed' AND user_active = 'YES' LIMIT 1' in bridge/udb_base.inc.php on line 57

database error: 1054 : Unknown column 'user_password_salt' in 'field list'

File: /data04/rdesign/public_html/cpg/include/functions.inc.php - Line: 250

I'm the only Admin/User for this site: https://reeddesign.co.uk/cpg/

Can anyone help please.

phill104:
Did you remember to run update.pho ?

RoyReed:
I upgraded via Scriptaculous, so not unless they include that as part of their update routine.

FansCityEu:
Go to PHPMyAdmin to "users" table, copy your user, change name and password (MD5 type), login with that new admin account and change your other admin password from there, it happened to a few clients when they upgraded with upgrader.php a few months back

phill104:
Try running update.php as per the docs. When the upgrade to the new version is done there are quite a few things to also change in the database. One of those things is salting the passwords, one of the security updates that have been added. Unless your run update.php you may find other problems occur.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version