Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: admin tools & batch add files not working after upgrading  (Read 8050 times)

pomcfey

• Coppermine newbie
admin tools & batch add files not working after upgrading
« on: January 07, 2019, 03:36:31 pm »

Hi!

My gallery is installed at https://katemckinnon.net/photos

I've been having some issues after I upgraded to 1.6....when I try to run the admin tools, it just gives me a blank page after I select the album I want to update.

And the batch add files don't work at all - I keep getting the green circles and it doesn't show any error messages. I also can't upload files using any method.

I've tried upgrading again, deleting all the plugins, checked folder permissions....nothing is helping. I did all the steps in the troubleshooting section, created a new user, uploading this file: http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg15x/albums/userpics/10001/papillon_bleu2_25k.jpg it works. But if I upload my images it just gives me a blank page.

Depending on the file, it gives me following error:

Code: [Select]
Exceeded filesize allowed in php.ini. #0 /home/katemcki/public_html/photos/uniload.php @245
Any ideas?

Thank you so much in advance!

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: admin tools & batch add files not working after upgrading
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 06:10:50 pm »

PM me with an admin login to your site so I can examine the situation.

pomcfey

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 06:32:06 pm »

Hey, problem solved. My host helped me and told me to change from GD to ImageMagick, sorry for the trouble!

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2019, 06:40:41 pm »

Hey, problem solved. My host helped me and told me to change from GD to ImageMagick, sorry for the trouble!

Glad it's resolved. You should look into using the multi-file upload. It allows you to set things like title, description and keyword for all files being uploaded.

pomcfey

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2019, 07:08:15 pm »

But by using the multi-file upload I can't organize the files into folders, right? They would all go to the uploads folder?

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2019, 11:17:27 am »

All files you upload with the browser to your gallery will be stored in the folder "albums/userpics/<USER_ID>/<ALBUM_ID>/<FILENAME>".
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.