Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Tile image not showing in DaMysterious themes  (Read 3304 times)

ween

• Coppermine newbie
[Solved]: Tile image not showing in DaMysterious themes
« on: July 15, 2004, 04:11:55 pm »

On all my Themes from DaMysterious, When I go to my Slideshow my filmstrip shows up but my tile image (images/tile.gif) does not. All my Coppermine Themes have this image in the filmstrip. I compared the theme.php and the code is the same in both Coppermine themes and DaMysterious themes, what am I missing? What do I edit to show the tile image?  
« Last Edit: July 15, 2004, 06:39:36 pm by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Tile image not showing in DaMysterious themes
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2004, 05:46:45 pm »

maybe there's a bug in the themes you downloaded that existed in older version: edit themes/yourtheme/theme.php, find tile.gif and make sure that the path in front of the tile.gif refers to the actual theme's name, e.g. "classic" for the classic theme. Check this twice in each theme.

GauGau

ween

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Tile image not showing in DaMysterious themes
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2004, 06:33:57 pm »

Thanks GauGau, problem solved. They were all set to themes/default/images/tile.gif.
Changed default to theme name and everything is fine.
Keep up the good work!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 20 queries.