Support > cpg1.6 themes (visuals)

Order Albums Alphabeticlaly

(1/2) > >>

scohen125:
I just upgraded to 1.6 and would like to order my albums alphabetically.  There is a 1.5 plugin for this and I had previously done a custom edit (the details of which I cannot find).
Does the plugin for 1.5 work in 1.6 or, alternatively, can someone please direct me to a place to edit to allow for alphabetically ordered albums.
Thank you.
Steve

www.RetinaGallery.com

lurkalot:
Try this plugin, https://github.com/coppermine-gallery/cpg1.6.x-plugins/blob/master/cpg1.6.x_plugin_usergal_alphatabs_v1.8.zip

scohen125:
I uploaded and installed that plugin and it didn't work: the albums are not in alphabetical order.  There was no configuration of that plugin that I could find to alter it's behavoir. 

Thanks though for the suggestions.
Steve

lurkalot:

--- Quote from: scohen125 on December 03, 2018, 12:19:26 am ---I uploaded and installed that plugin and it didn't work: the albums are not in alphabetical order.  There was no configuration of that plugin that I could find to alter it's behavoir. 

Thanks though for the suggestions.
Steve

--- End quote ---

Yep sorry,  think I was barking up the wrong tree there.  Did you try the setting in Config > Album List View > Sort order for albums

scohen125:
Thank you for helping.  I have attached a screenshot of my choices under album list view.  There is an option to show the categories alphbetically but not the albums.  Unless I am missing something.

All the best,
Steve

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version