Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some questions  (Read 3352 times)

skyflyer

• Coppermine newbie
Some questions
« on: July 14, 2004, 09:30:18 pm »

Hi,

I would like to thank you for the great work. I would ask you to give me answers of some questions please
Question one:
It's about the ssi.php (for display images (thumbnails) outside of coppermine) . The row 129 in the source code are responsible for opening the album which linked to thethumbnails are clicked. Is there a problem if I change the code into ------------------$return_value.="javascript:;\" onClick=\"MM_openBrWindow('".$url_of_cpg_dir."thumbnails.php?album=".$row['aid']."&fullsize=1','".uniqid(rand())."','toolbar=no,status=no,resizable=no,width=650,height=600')\"";------------------------ and fixe the window size manualy, because i would like to open the linked album in a popup

Question two:
How can I change the size of the font in the headline of a album (title, filename, date)

Thank you verry much in advance
looking forward to hearing from you

skyflyer

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Some questions
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2004, 05:39:21 pm »

We have a policy of "one question per thread" on this board; in the future, please post only one question, and post it in the proper sub-board (or by replying to the actual thread you refer).
It's about the ssi.php (for display images (thumbnails) outside of coppermine) . The row 129 in the source code are responsible for opening the album which linked to thethumbnails are clicked. Is there a problem if I change the code into ------------------$return_value.="javascript:;\" onClick=\"MM_openBrWindow('".$url_of_cpg_dir."thumbnails.php?album=".$row['aid']."&fullsize=1','".uniqid(rand())."','toolbar=no,status=no,resizable=no,width=650,height=600')\"";------------------------ and fixe the window size manualy, because i would like to open the linked album in a popup
Just go ahead and modify as you like, you're free to change that code.  Why don't you just try and only ask if it doesn't work? Any special reason for not replying to the thread were this mod is being discussed?

How can I change the size of the font in the headline of a album (title, filename, date)
you change this by changing the corresponding attributes in the theme's stylesheet (themes/yourtheme/theme.php). To find out what css class manipulates what part of the page, you can use the styleguide theme that came with your coppermine package (and that is available on the demo page as well).

GauGau

skyflyer

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2004, 05:47:49 pm »

thank you very much for answering.

I'm so sorry that I posted more than one question, I didn't knew the rules in this forum.

@gaugau why do you recommend it not to use ssi.php any more? (http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=5921.0)

Thanks for help and advice.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2004, 08:41:11 am »

read the whole thread, the answer is there as well. Basically, ssi.php doesn't take into account any permission settings, that's why.

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.