Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Modifying 'Hardwired'  (Read 3460 times)

Roach

• Coppermine newbie
Modifying 'Hardwired'
« on: July 15, 2004, 11:15:17 pm »

Im having some trouble doing a few things.

Im trying to make the gallery fairly simple. I have no need for the following and looking to remove them:

Last Uploads
My Favorites
Search

Roach

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Modifying 'Hardwired'
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2004, 11:16:07 pm »

Also on the Album page Im trying to make the album names either bigger or bolder or maybe even a diff color as its very hard to read them.

Thanks guys!

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2004, 01:16:10 am »

These are all to do with the theme.

To remove links from the page, you need to edit your theme.php.  This has been asked and answered many times, please search for 'remove links'.

The properties of the fonts etc are set in the theme/style.css.  Go to the demo, and switch the theme to 'styleguide', and use that to find out which part of the style.css you need to change to get the effects you want.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

Roach

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2004, 04:39:54 am »

Ok I was able to reove the links. Not entirely sure how to read the style guide but Im gonna look into it.

Last thing, how do I move the entire line and scroll box for the theme chooser to the bottom? I want to make the rest of the page higher up.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2004, 08:30:20 am »

edit themes/hardwired/template.html and put {LANGUAGE_SELECT_FLAGS}<br>{THEME_SELECT_LIST}&nbsp;{LANGUAGE_SELECT_LIST} wherever you want it to appear.

We have a "One question per thread" policy on this board, you already have posted 3 questions on this thread, please don't ask further questions in this thread, but start a new one.

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.