Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: cpg_installer_stub doesn't work  (Read 8412 times)

martheijnens

• Coppermine newbie
cpg_installer_stub doesn't work
« on: September 20, 2018, 03:25:30 pm »

I still use CPG 1.5.46 which I want to upgrade to PHP 7.1. I downloaded cpg_installer_stub version 3.1 and installed that script in the root directory. I accessed the script and choosed "Upgrade/update the current CPG installation". Then I got the message "Please select the package to install". Which one should I select? They all refer to CPG 1.6! FYI: I want to upgrade to CPG 1.6 after I have upgraded to 1.5.46 to PHP 7.1.

An additional question: is it necessary to make a backup before I run the script?

Thank you very much for your advice! Mart Heijnens

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: cpg_installer_stub doesn't work
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 07:20:13 pm »

The installer stub does work. You just need to select the version to which you want to upgrade. The latest one (recommended) will be at he top of the list (1.6.04).

Having a backup of your data is always a good idea ... but, in the end, it is up to you.

martheijnens

• Coppermine newbie
Re: cpg_installer_stub doesn't work
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 11:37:51 pm »

Thanks! It worked!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 20 queries.