Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank You!  (Read 18076 times)

Michael Martin

• Contributor
  • Coppermine newbie
  • Hi :)
    • Pro Blog Design
Thank You!
« on: February 25, 2018, 07:40:38 pm »

Not a support message as such, so apologies if this shouldn't be posted here, but I've just upgraded my gallery to 1.6 for the PHP7 support and it went off like a charm.

I first set up this gallery near 12 years ago and have upgraded it quite a few times over the years. It hit me this time quite how long it's been running for though, so wanted to just post a thank you to the devs here that have kept it going over the years. It's really appreciated that you've made this all possible, and pretty amazing how long you've kept it going!  :D

café

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Thank You!
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 10:08:20 pm »

I'll second that thank you. Only my second day using it and i think it's excellent. Devs, please continue the good work!

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2018, 09:30:26 am »

Thanks to the dedication of just a few people left that it has come this far. I too would like to thank those who have given so much time on this project.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

FrA1l3

• Translator
  • Coppermine regular visitor
    • ACMSB
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2018, 12:16:22 am »

This is the best thread in a long time!

I am also going to thank you, I met Coppermine back in 2010 and here I am 8 years later with you.
Thank you very much to all the colleagues who selflessly help us and develop new versions of this software.

You are amazing guys!  ;D ;D ;D

scohen125

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • Retina Gallery
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2018, 04:08:24 pm »

I am very very grateful to everone who developed this package.  I put up www.retinagallery.com about 8 years ago and it has had 1.5 millions visitors.  Images have been used for teaching all over the world.  I am so glad I set this website up using coppermine.  The development team has helped me over the years with several customizations and occasional snags.  Sometimes I have used paid development and the prices have always been extremely low.

Happy Holidays and thanks you very much.
Steven Cohen

retinagallery.com

:D

Blumenkind

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2019, 10:32:13 pm »

Also a happy user here who used Coppermine Gallery since version 1.3.4 for many, many years now. It always worked like a charm and also all updates worked flawless. A very big THANK YOU to all developers who made this possible.

Today i updated from 1.5.46 to 1.6.05 to be able to switch over to PHP 7 on my CentOS based server and this worked flawless as well. :-) Only an unsupported plugin needed some care, but i found the solution in this forum as well to fix it by myself.

I hope that maintenance goes on also in the future, so this great piece of software can deliver countless nice pictures and photos to visitors in the known, user friendly way it always did.

nowordneeded

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2019, 03:14:14 am »

I want to extend my gratitude to the creators of Coppermine and all those who have contributed and continue to contribute to make this gallery creating script such a success. All the ones who contribute to help us laypeople solve our problems, I thank you.

Sometimes my musings are too confusing for someone not inside my head.

jksobonya

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2019, 10:15:42 pm »

I agree, cheers to everyone! I have been using Coppermine since 2007 and I have always found these forums incredibly informative. Thanks to all of you!

--Jessica

theqe2story

• Coppermine novice
  • Rob Lightbody
    • The QE2 Story
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2019, 07:59:47 pm »

I agree 100%.

Thank you.

sindbad5

• Contributor
    • My Images - medienarchiv.com
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2019, 12:10:38 pm »

Yes, thank you!

littbarski

• Coppermine regular visitor
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2021, 01:56:19 pm »

I also would like to thank anybody who was at the beginning and development of Coppermine, until today. This is a great software, I like especially the possibility to make many custom adaptions like the look & feel (themes) and so on. So thank you!

nootkan

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2021, 06:57:39 pm »

I would also like to extend my thanks and appreciation for all the hard work that the developers and the community does to keep this great script running.  I've been using it since 2000 and played around with it before that.  Way to go everyone!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 20 queries.