Support > cpg1.6 miscellaneous

Thank You!

<< < (2/3) > >>

Blumenkind:
Also a happy user here who used Coppermine Gallery since version 1.3.4 for many, many years now. It always worked like a charm and also all updates worked flawless. A very big THANK YOU to all developers who made this possible.

Today i updated from 1.5.46 to 1.6.05 to be able to switch over to PHP 7 on my CentOS based server and this worked flawless as well. :-) Only an unsupported plugin needed some care, but i found the solution in this forum as well to fix it by myself.

I hope that maintenance goes on also in the future, so this great piece of software can deliver countless nice pictures and photos to visitors in the known, user friendly way it always did.

nowordneeded:
I want to extend my gratitude to the creators of Coppermine and all those who have contributed and continue to contribute to make this gallery creating script such a success. All the ones who contribute to help us laypeople solve our problems, I thank you.

jksobonya:
I agree, cheers to everyone! I have been using Coppermine since 2007 and I have always found these forums incredibly informative. Thanks to all of you!

--Jessica

theqe2story:
I agree 100%.

Thank you.

sindbad5:
Yes, thank you!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version