Support > Looking for Freelancers / Paid help

Convert a Gallery 2 site to Coppermine

<< < (3/4) > >>

Αndré:

--- Quote from: ron4mac on January 23, 2018, 03:37:47 pm ---Transferred user information will be in albums/edit.

--- End quote ---

Probably not the best directory, as that directory get purged e.g. on upload (search the Coppermine code for spring_cleaning).

ron4mac:

--- Quote from: Αndré on January 24, 2018, 12:26:51 pm ---Probably not the best directory, as that directory get purged e.g. on upload (search the Coppermine code for spring_cleaning).

--- End quote ---
That no longer occurs during upload with the 3 packaged upload methods ... only happens on zipdownload, which is not configured by default.

michael wolfe:
Thanks, sorry for going silent there, I had the flu last week... anyway, let me see how this works... appreciate the help.

FlyingDiver:
Hi - I'm trying to do the same thing as the OP.  Convert a Gallery2 install to CPG.

I installed the latest CPG.  1.6.06, I think.  Then I put the referenced gallery2import.php in the root of the cpg install.  Then accessed that url with a browser.  All I get is what looks just like the main page.  No errors, no prompt for the path to the Gallery2 files.

Any help?

ron4mac:

--- Quote from: FlyingDiver on April 25, 2019, 12:02:46 am ---Any help?

--- End quote ---
https://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,55415.msg270616.html#msg270616
Any links?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version