Support > cpg1.6 bridging

Coppermine integration with wordpress

(1/3) > >>

FrA1l3:
Hello,

I wanted to know if they foresee some kind of integration between the new version Coppermine and Wordpress.
So far I have tried to integrate it through iframes, but it is a fix and is not a real solution, but more now with the https are so controlled data sources.

Thank you very much for your work, it is awesome!

Αndré:
It seems you're looking for a visual integration? Bridging does something different. When bridged, Coppermine uses the user database, login and logout functions of another application. What exactly are you looking for?

FrA1l3:

--- Quote from: Αndré on September 28, 2017, 05:28:43 pm ---It seems you're looking for a visual integration? Bridging does something different. When bridged, Coppermine uses the user database, login and logout functions of another application. What exactly are you looking for?

--- End quote ---

Ah, forgiveness then, I did not understand the concept of bridging.
Exactly what it says, I want to visually integrate coppermine in wordpress, as if it were a plugin or as if it were one more page. Formerly coppermine was running inside an iframe and that was how I fixed it, but now security issues can not be done, and the tests I have done on mobile phone usability are not expected.

thank you in advance, best regards

ron4mac:
You may be interested in these themes that have been written for WP and CPG. I have tested some of the CPG themes and they are well written.

FrA1l3:

--- Quote from: ron4mac on October 28, 2017, 02:23:33 pm ---You may be interested in these themes that have been written for WP and CPG. I have tested some of the CPG themes and they are well written.

--- End quote ---

Come on! I had searched the internet and had not found it.
Thank you very much for your reply.  I will try it, they look very good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version