Support > cpg1.6 install

Easy fresh install of (or upgrade to) CPG 1.6.x

<< < (2/3) > >>

UweB:
I did!

ron4mac:
I upgraded both /cpg and /cpg2 (did not upgrade /cpg3) using the cpg_installer_stub.

The key change I made that allowed the upgrade to complete okay was to set the dbserver in config.inc.php to just localhost.

[ I removed the filemanager files ]

UweB:
 ;D ;D ;D 
ha ha ha ... GREAT JOB! Thank you so much! Thank you!

treehstn:
For those of us that need a little handholding... Do you only upload this one script file or do you download the Source code(zip) file also, unpack the zip and upload all of those files also according to the documentation manual instructions for updating/upgrading?

treehstn:

--- Quote from: treehstn on June 05, 2023, 10:48:43 pm ---For those of us that need a little handholding... Do you only upload this one script file or do you download the Source code(zip) file also, unpack the zip and upload all of those files also according to the documentation manual instructions for updating/upgrading?

--- End quote ---

Nevermind!!  I got it to work.  Was just afraid I would mess it up not understanding.  Uploaded both the script and the unpacked files and then ran the update script from the browser address bar.  Worked without a hitch!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version