Support > cpg1.6 install

Easy fresh install of (or upgrade to) CPG 1.6.x

<< < (3/3)

wildwalker:
Hello, and thank you for your reply.

I renamed the file to .php, put it in my web directory and navigated to www.mywebsite/cpg_installer_stub.php.v3.5.php

I got the response:

The extension providing ZipArchive is not available

I guess I need to install something, but am not sure what. Can you advise please :)

Best regards,
Alan.

ron4mac:

--- Quote from: wildwalker on August 16, 2023, 11:49:51 am ---The extension providing ZipArchive is not available
I guess I need to install something, but am not sure what. Can you advise please

--- End quote ---

sudo apt install php8.1-zip

FrA1l3:
Hello,
I wanted to ask you a somewhat strange question that I have because I have migrated from hosting and the gallery does not quite work well.
In fact it's weird, because the gallery does show the photos and it works fine, but when I log in it doesn't work.
I have also tried installing a new gallery from cpg_installer_stub.php v3.5, but it still doesn't work, it hangs at step 4.

I have tried various database and PHP configurations and there is no way, the same error always occurs.

The server is Linux
One configuration is: PHP 8.1.21 MariaDB 10.5
In this configuration y can see this message in screen login.php:

--- Code: ---Deprecated: Optional parameter $type declared before required parameter $marker is implicitly treated as a required parameter in /home/asociacionsantabarbara/www/galeria/plugins/visiblehookpoints/codebase.php on line 303
--- End code ---

The other setup is PHP 8.0.29 MySQL 8.0 which is pretty much identical to the setup I had on the old hosting.

What surprises me is that it works fine (shows albums and photos) but when I log in, it gives this error in both cases:

--- Quote ---This page does not work The page hosting.com cannot process this request now.
HTTP ERROR 500
--- End quote ---

and the url redirects me to this:

--- Code: ---http://hosting.com/gallery/login.php?referer=
--- End code ---

We are talking about a Coppermine 1.6.25

I have looked for all the messages related to HTTP 500 and the url referer= but nothing I have tried works.

Also tell you that the clean installation remains without leaving a trace.
I have tried to run PHP with the latest development version in red, and it does not leave any trace or log. It's just like I don't process it.

Can you help me?
Thank you so much!

FrA1l3:
Ok sorry. I don't know why I was determined to use PHP8, I've been reading all the documentation for 2 days and I had it in my head that version 1.6 worked with PHP8.
It has been to lower the PHP of the hosting to PHP7.4 and the gallery works perfectly.

best regards!   :-[ ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version