Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fatal Error Message  (Read 22271 times)

alexsocal

• Coppermine newbie
Fatal Error Message
« on: August 24, 2017, 02:09:30 pm »

HI, sorry to bother. The gallery was working perfectly until one day I started getting the foolowing message. I reinstal it in a different directory, and I get the same message. PHP version: 5.6.30. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /home/rinconbusologo/public_html/fotos2/include/functions.inc.php:183 Stack trace: #0 /home/rinconbusologo/public_html/fotos2/include/init.inc.php(171): cpg_db_connect() #1 /home/rinconbusologo/public_html/fotos2/index.php(26): require('/home/rinconbus...') #2 {main} thrown in /home/rinconbusologo/public_html/fotos2/include/functions.inc.php on line 183

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Fatal Error Message
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 03:18:16 pm »

It would appear that your PHP version is now v7. That error message is typical of what happens when the PHP version get switch to 7+.

You can either get the PHP version set back to 5.6 or upgrade your site to CPG1.6.
http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,79013.0.html

alexsocal

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 05:06:06 pm »

thank you very much for your feedback

I uploaded the file upgrader.php and when I intend to run it, I still get a similar message.
Sincerely

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /home/rinconbusologo/public_html/fotos2/include/functions.inc.php:183 Stack trace: #0 /home/rinconbusologo/public_html/fotos2/include/init.inc.php(171): cpg_db_connect() #1 /home/rinconbusologo/public_html/fotos2/upgrader.php(21): require('/home/rinconbus...') #2 {main} thrown in /home/rinconbusologo/public_html/fotos2/include/functions.inc.php on line 183

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2017, 06:50:10 pm »

I uploaded the file upgrader.php and when I intend to run it, I still get a similar message.
Since your gallery is not functioning properly, you need to use the cpg_installer_stub.php from the post at the link that I provided.

alexsocal

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2017, 11:03:31 pm »

thankyou very much for your help. sincerely.

I followed your instructions, uploaded cpg_installer_stub.php

when I run it I get the following message:

"Releases of CPG not found at Github"

Sincerely
Alex

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2017, 01:06:17 am »

Unfortunately, it would seem that PHP on your server is not configured in a way to allow the method to work. It needs to either have allow_url_fopen set or libcurl enabled. If neither of those settings can be made on your server, then you'll have to use the manual method of uploading each of the cpg1.6 files to your server. Follow directions here (except use the 1.6.03 files). You MUST run the update.php file after placing all the files.

alexsocal

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2017, 12:47:09 pm »

I can't thank you enough for all the help given.
The new version is working perfectly.
This is a great community. Thank you very much.
Alex
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 21 queries.