Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Skins  (Read 3678 times)

tashtego

• Coppermine newbie
Skins
« on: July 12, 2004, 12:13:08 pm »

Hi there.

First of all great work! I love Coppermine! I wanted to post this in "AddOns" but can´t. Unforunately. I saw there were some nice skins already included in CPG. But i run a phpBB - Forum with a skin called "Iris" and others. I already "googled" but didn´t find good links. So here´s my question. Are there any good pages with skins for download for Coppermine? Or are there any tutorials on how to simply create or import a phpBB-Skin?

Thanks in advance.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Skins
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2004, 09:17:24 am »

The place to look for additional themes (that's what we call it), take a look at the download section (link at the top navigation of this page) and the demo. If you don't find a theme there, you can create one for yourself, but there isn't a tutorial available - just look at the way themes are currently created (with a template.html for the basic layout, style.css which holds all css definitions and theme.php that does all the logic. For further info, search this forum for "theme", you might find some helpfull hints.

GauGau

tashtego

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Skins
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2004, 11:36:20 am »

ok thx.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.