Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Critical error message asking for log in  (Read 4040 times)

JeffB

• Coppermine newbie
Critical error message asking for log in
« on: September 06, 2016, 02:11:58 am »

Hello.. recently I had a customer ask why he had to log in to see the gallery I have. Its not supposed to ask for a password so I went over and checked it out. This was the error message I am getting now.

While executing query 'SELECT cid, lft, rgt, name, description, thumb, depth AS level, '0' AS alb_count
        FROM cpg143_categories
        WHERE depth BETWEEN 0 + 1 AND 0 +

ORDER BY lft' in index.php on line 303

mySQL error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY lft' at line 5

I've checked with my web hosting company as it appears this was something they did on their end (A back up gone wrong etc. etc.)  They checked into it but said they couldn't find the issue or fix it. I wanted to ask here for some help or guidance before I re-upload anything. So whats going on with my gallery and how can I fix it. Thanx

JeffB

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Critical error message asking for log in
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 02:13:06 am »

P.S. Here is the link to my gallery.

http://www.transamcuda.com/gallery/index.php

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Critical error message asking for log in
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 09:05:51 am »

Please update your gallery to the latest stable release as described in the docs and check if the error still exists.

I currently just get the login page. If we need to login to see the error message, please provide a test user account (no admin account!).
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.