Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any way to remove the menu from ' login.php ' and ' register.php ' ??  (Read 5070 times)

sanders208

• Coppermine newbie

Any way to remove the top menu from ' login.php ' and ' register.php ' ??  ???

please email me at xerogravyti@aol.com
aim sn: sanders208

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict

Hi,
to hide the register link, go into config, and find 'User settings'  'Allow new user registrations', and switch it to no.

To hide the login link, you have to modify one file. Open your theme.php file,  and find;

Code: [Select]
<!-- BEGIN login -->

Now comment out everything between this code and this, using html comment code (<!--  -->);

Code: [Select]
<!-- END login -->
You MUST leave the code highlighted above in place.  If you need to log in, you will have to type the url in your browser, ...../coppermine/login.php
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

please email me at xerogravyti@aol.com
aim sn: sanders208
The reason we have a support board is that others may benefit from questions asked and answers given, that's why we don't provide one-on-one support. Supplying email addresses or others means of one-on-one contact is contraproductive on any support forum and will only lead to your email address being subject to even more spam. It would have been better if you had posted a link to your gallery anyway, this is most often the only way for supporters to help. In the future, please don't post your email addy, but a link.

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.