Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sideblocks problem after upgrade to Coppermine 1.3  (Read 3964 times)

krwester

• Coppermine newbie
Sideblocks problem after upgrade to Coppermine 1.3
« on: July 10, 2004, 10:35:54 pm »

I'm using postnuke 7.5, with pncpg 2.0 as a interface to Coppermine 1.3   However, when I upgraded from the 1.3 beta to the stable release I get the following comment in my sideblock

Query0 failed : Unknown column 'user_lang' in 'field list'

I don't know if I need to upgrade my pncpg (if there is an upgrade, where can I get it), or if I need to modify something.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

SzybkiStefan

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Sideblocks problem after upgrade to Coppermine 1.3
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2004, 10:55:19 pm »

I know that this will not solve your issue, but: I installed pnCPG 2 with CPG 1.3 and PN 7.23. And everything went smoothly. So the issue is rather with upgrade or newer version of pN.

Could you please send also name of *.php script (e.g. pncpg-random.php) and line number where error occurs (all those information should be shown on the screen)?

Cheers, Szybki

krwester

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2004, 08:30:42 am »

Negative, the only information on the screen is what is posted on the first post.    I believe that it is the script  pncpg-random.php that is causing the error, because the block depends on that.    However, there are no line numbers given or anything else.

casNuy

• Coppermine addict
  • My other hobby
    • Nuy Community
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2004, 12:26:30 pm »

This is a known issue. In the final release of 1.3 this particular field was removed. I have updated pnCPG but not yet officially released it. Please use attached version which will solve the issue.

Cas
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.