Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1.5.40 and Versioncheck  (Read 4338 times)

heavensportal

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • The Fantasy Attic
1.5.40 and Versioncheck
« on: February 16, 2016, 10:54:59 am »

I just got these errors when trying to do the version check after upgrading from 1.5.48

I try to do this like I used to, click to not check modified files, then got the page listing Internal Server Error, so I tried checking nothing and got the error again (the only thing checked is the default "Full Screen"

When clicking either "Hide Images or "show potential errors" I get the listing of files all with the modified column showing them al modified with the circle with / in it.

This in the server error file:

[16-Feb-2016 03:14:18 America/Chicago] PHP Warning:  Unterminated comment starting line 72 in /path/attic/cpg/include/inspekt.php on line 72
[16-Feb-2016 03:14:18 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Inspekt' not found in /path/attic/cpg/include/init.inc.php on line 42

How do I fix this, I have uploaded all the files twice now and still not behaving.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: 1.5.40 and Versioncheck
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2016, 02:37:13 pm »

Please try to download a fresh copy of cpg1.5.40 from our download section, extract it and re-upload it to your server. Maybe the package got corrupted while you downloaded it.

[16-Feb-2016 03:14:18 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Inspekt' not found in /path/attic/cpg/include/init.inc.php on line 42

heavensportal

• The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, 01:57:21 am »

OK will do, that could be the case totally, was thinking it was something I might have done.

thanks

heavensportal

• The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2016, 06:23:04 am »

OK, after being sick a few days I finally got the files from a brand new zip download and deleted old files (as usual), uploaded new ones and still getting the Internal Server Error when anything but the "only show potential errors", btw they all show as being correct version when I have it check with that chosen.

All show as green checks/version correct but all have the red circle with slash saying they all have been modified (probably so since it is an upgrade).

I did notice that these -- with asterick -- are no longer in the log directory:
cpg/logs/database.log.php *
cpg/logs/global.log.php *
cpg/logs/log_header.inc.php
cpg/logs/security.log.php *

Just letting you know and that it has not affected the gallery at all, everything works as it should

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2016, 05:17:49 pm »

still getting the Internal Server Error when anything but the "only show potential errors"
Please have a look at your server's log file to get some more information about the error.

all have the red circle with slash saying they all have been modified
Uploading the files to your server in binary mode should avoid that issue. Some FTP apps change the line break when uploading text files in text file mode, which will result in different MD5 hashes, which will display that message.

heavensportal

• The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2016, 10:06:00 pm »

Thank you Andre

I have my ftp program use Auto as transfer mode so it can do what it needs to do. I have never had this issue except when I goof and not upload something (getting distracted).

I will check the binary form then redo the files and also check the server's log of errors too and let you know.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 20 queries.