Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for paid assistance CPG update for cms  (Read 11972 times)

rovshan

• Coppermine newbie
Looking for paid assistance CPG update for cms
« on: December 03, 2015, 06:32:29 pm »

I have old site running on phpnuke / ravennuke2.51 with cpg 1.3.1 installation. Need upgrade / new installation of last version cpg. Just would like to get install guide with files. Ready to pay. Please PM me your demanded budget and let me delay of realisation. Thanks.

gmc

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • GMC Design Photo Gallery
Re: Looking for paid assistance CPG update for cms
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2015, 03:17:50 am »

A link to the current site would help us see what you have - and the degree of customization...

You are asking for an upgrade - but say you just want the install guide with files??
The install guide and downloads are available from links at the top of this page ('Download' and 'Documentation'.) 

If you are running CPG 1.3.x, you will have to do a 2 step upgrade:
Upgrading from version cpg1.0, cpg1.1, cpg1.2.x or cpg1.3.x to cpg1.5.x
Support for a direct upgrade from cpg1.0, cpg1.1, cpg1.2.x or cpg1.3.x to cpg1.5.x has been dropped - if you still have such an ancient version running, you will have to upgrade in a two-step-process (from your version to cpg1.4.x and then on to cpg1.5.x)
(Note the link to the 1.4 documentation appears to be broken - we'll get that fixed...)

There were significant changes from 1.3 to 1.4 in the theme engine and move from mods to plugins - the degree of customization of your site will certainly influence the cost if you want to pay for the upgrade.

A new installation is quite easy following the docs if you prefer to go that way.

I will be traveling for the next week - but will be available following that if you need assistance and can provide more details.
I can provide a price estimate via PM once I can see more of the site (if it is even working... CPG 1.4 has issues today as ISPs upgrade levels of PHP and MySQL... I haven't seen 1.3 run in quite a while.)
Thanks!
Greg
My Coppermine Gallery
Need a web hosting account? See my gallery for an offer for CPG Forum users.
Send me money

rovshan

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2015, 02:47:38 pm »

Thank you for reply Greg. Here is some precisions. I am just trying to simplify my problem. 

1. I need the NEW MODULE for phpnuke / ravennuke2.51 based on last version of CPG for FRESH installation.
2. As usual for modules, need to have install guide in .TXT format and additional files. Which explain how to tweak CPG 1.5 to convert and install it like module for ravennuke2.51 I want to install the module by myself.
3. I need point (2) above to get possibility  to upgrade CPG version later in easiest way. I mean if I know which core files of CPG  tweaked I can do the upgrade by myself in the future.
4. Concerning the plugins, just give the guide how to install them.
5. theme is basic, default by CPG - don't need custom it. It will be done later.
5. My server : PHP version: 5.5.9-1ubuntu4.5 / mySQL version: 5.5.40-0ubuntu0.14.04.1 (can give you more detailed server info if you needed)

Unfortunately, due to fact that 1.4 docs not available the upgrade issue is become complicated. So we forget about that.
Please let me know if you need more details.
Best regards,

rovshan

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2015, 03:06:15 pm »

Can send you the existing module for ravennuke2.51 based on cpg 1.3, which works with some minor bugs.

gmc

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • GMC Design Photo Gallery
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2015, 03:35:00 pm »

1. I need the NEW MODULE for phpnuke / ravennuke2.51 based on last version of CPG for FRESH installation.
I'll defer to other devs on what is available in this area... I haven't seen this in the 1.5 (or 1.4) days...

2. As usual for modules, need to have install guide in .TXT format and additional files. Which explain how to tweak CPG 1.5 to convert and install it like module for ravennuke2.51 I want to install the module by myself.
3. I need point (2) above to get possibility  to upgrade CPG version later in easiest way. I mean if I know which core files of CPG  tweaked I can do the upgrade by myself in the future.
Whatever we do - best if gallery admins understand the changes and can do their own upgrades... We're always here at no charge for Q&A - and encourage people to upgrade themselves... The freelance board is here for those that really don't want to do it themselves.

4. Concerning the plugins, just give the guide how to install them.
Plugin doc is here: http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/plugins.htm

Unfortunately, due to fact that 1.4 docs not available the upgrade issue is become complicated. So we forget about that.
I'm seeing if we can restore that doc as others may need as well...

Can send you the existing module for ravennuke2.51 based on cpg 1.3, which works with some minor bugs.
That would appear to be available here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/coppermine/files/Ports/phpnuke/ (from 2004).
Thanks!
Greg
My Coppermine Gallery
Need a web hosting account? See my gallery for an offer for CPG Forum users.
Send me money

rovshan

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Re: Looking for paid assistance CPG update for cms
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2015, 10:06:20 pm »

That would appear to be available here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/coppermine/files/Ports/phpnuke/ (from 2004).
This is very old version, I have another one.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 19 queries.