Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: All images gone?  (Read 3596 times)

turtleboy

• Coppermine novice
    • SkylineDesigns
[Solved]: All images gone?
« on: July 10, 2004, 01:52:39 am »

Well I was looking through the mods section of the forums and decide there is a cpg1.2.1 mod I want to try to apply to 1.3.0, I get it all done and only come up with parse errors, but don't feel like fixing it at the moment, so I change the directory name where coppermine is stored on my server, make a new directory with the original name and create a new index file to tell everyone the site is down for a while instead of having them have to look at parse errors.

I go out of town for a while and come back today with my FTP client to check the coppermine folder only to find all of my anycontent directories and albums directory gone, along with all of my images. The info is still all in the data base, but all of the actual files are gone. Anyone have any idea what went wrong? I'm guessing I'm pretty much just screwed, but I would still like to know what happened.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2004, 04:11:32 pm by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: All images gone?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2004, 09:15:15 am »

urm, how are we to know? Maybe your server got hacked, maybe your webhost disabled stuff that caused errors. Anyway, not a coppermine issue. Check your server logs.

GauGau

turtleboy

• Coppermine novice
    • SkylineDesigns
Re: All images gone?
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2004, 11:45:15 am »

That's what I figured, just thought I would ask if anything like that within coppermine was possible. Thanks anyways.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.