Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Invision Power Board 2.0 integration?  (Read 4456 times)

XBleed

• Coppermine regular visitor
Invision Power Board 2.0 integration?
« on: July 10, 2004, 12:21:26 am »

Okay, as IPB 2 is still in PR form, I'm sure it will be hard to get help with this but it's worth a shot. :)

I had Coppermine 1.2 final installed and integrated with IPB 1.3.1 final.  I recently upgraded IPB to 2.0 PR1..
Now I expected problems with Coppermine, just cause it's obvious.. but now while accessing CPG, I get the "Fatal Error" message (unless I edit init.inc.php to not use the IPB bridge, but then that doesn't remember who added what to the gallery..)

Is there anyway to do this, I imagine it wouldn't be MUCH different from IPB 1.3, but I don't know cause I haven't looked much at the 2.0 code.
Also, has anyone already succesfully acheived this?

Thanks,

XBleed

• Coppermine regular visitor
Re: Invision Power Board 2.0 integration?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2004, 05:23:34 am »

In debug mode I get this message..

While executing query "SELECT id as user_id, name as user_name, mgroup FROM `bleedzao_zao`.ibf_members WHERE id='1' AND password='******'" on Resource id #5

mySQL error:

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2004, 04:50:17 pm »

I'm not sure if this will help, but upgrading to cpg1.3.0 is recommended, since it comes with improved bridge files.

GauGau

Bluewater

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2004, 09:33:23 pm »

Just to add that GauGau already mention on other thread that the coppermine group will not be producing any new codes or bridges to support the IPB v2.0, as they will be spending  more time on coppermine

I thought that is fair enough... (so please don't harass them on this forum)

wish some kind soul will get to work on the scripts and get coppermine to work in IPB 2 soon!

thanks

http://www.LPforum.net
Discussion Forum for Budget Travelers & Backpackers
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 20 queries.