Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: Batch add problems  (Read 7155 times)

Anita81

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Batch add problems
« on: March 20, 2015, 08:05:21 pm »

Good evening, I am sorry but I don t know how to solve this problem - in which section I should write about it. I need advice if you have a some time.
Today, when I add pictures, it shows only an empty window or later, it loads only a half page with " Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in W:\domains\www......./public\www_root\galeria\searchnew.php on line 275.".
I have noticed the words without punctation marks.

Could you help me, please? Thank you very much

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 10:14:42 pm »

Hi Anita81,

I've moved your topic here so it doesn't get lost in someone else's thread. For future reference you should always start your own thread for support issues so we can dedicate it to your exact issue.

Usually, this is simply a case of increasing the time the server allows for a script to run. Depending on your hosting, you may need to ask your host to help as it is done on the hosting side.

What version of coppermine are you running? A link to your site would really help.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Anita81

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Re: Batch add problems
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2015, 05:52:47 pm »

Hi Anita81,

I've moved your topic here so it doesn't get lost in someone else's thread. For future reference you should always start your own thread for support issues so we can dedicate it to your exact issue.

Usually, this is simply a case of increasing the time the server allows for a script to run. Depending on your hosting, you may need to ask your host to help as it is done on the hosting side.

What version of coppermine are you running? A link to your site would really help.

Hi Phill Luckhurst
Thank you for answer but I am sorry I have not found the icon to new topic so I used the reading.
I have speaked about  it with my host that s why I write now. Diakritic is already fixed and adding shows faster so 10 seconds. But it always shows the error because of it doesn t show whole address book... I send the screen. http://martin-pyco-rausch-fans.sk/Capture.jpg
The gallery was installed in 2007 so I could not remember which version it was but if I saw the configuration correctly, it should be these one 1.4.13 and the gallery you can find on the web site: http://martin-pyco-rausch-fans.sk/gallery

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2015, 06:24:35 pm »

I tried the link you gave to your gallery but it is currently giving a 404 error.

If it is indeed running 1.4.x then you need to upgrade as there are many fixes, including security fixes, in the 1.5.34 version which is the current one. The upgrade is usually quite easy and all details can be found in the docs.

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2015, 06:27:01 pm »

After a bit of hunting I found your gallery is at http://martin-pyco-rausch-fans.sk/galeria/ and the version is currently 1.4.13 which has been unsupported for nearly 8 years. Please upgrade to version 1.5.34 so we can help you further.

Anita81

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2015, 06:53:49 pm »

After a bit of hunting I found your gallery is at http://martin-pyco-rausch-fans.sk/galeria/ and the version is currently 1.4.13 which has been unsupported for nearly 8 years. Please upgrade to version 1.5.34 so we can help you further.

I am really sorry for the link..
I must confess the gallery was installed to me and I don t know how to do. I have no contact with these people who can help me. When I upgrade to version 1.5.34 the files, will they the same? When you have some time, could you help me how to upgrade it, please? I am very grateful.

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2015, 07:46:11 pm »

The upgrade process is quite simple, all details can be found here - http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/upgrading.htm

Make sure you take backups of your files and folders first as well as your database. If you think you cannot do it then hopefully you can find someone to help as I currently do not have the time. There is also a section on this board where you can put out your work to freelancers, many will upgrade for a small fee. Having said that, as long as you can follow the simple instructions and are capable of uploading a few files you should be fine.

Anita81

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2015, 08:12:08 pm »

The upgrade process is quite simple, all details can be found here - http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/upgrading.htm

Make sure you take backups of your files and folders first as well as your database. If you think you cannot do it then hopefully you can find someone to help as I currently do not have the time. There is also a section on this board where you can put out your work to freelancers, many will upgrade for a small fee. Having said that, as long as you can follow the simple instructions and are capable of uploading a few files you should be fine.

Thank you very much, you are kind and thank also for your time and willingness to help me. :)

allvip

• Coppermine addict
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2015, 10:42:54 pm »

Board rules / Forum policies http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?index.php/topic,55415.0.html  Reply #17

Resolve your threads
If you have found an answer to your question, resolve your thread. Don't just post "I have found the answer", but tell others what you actually did to solve your issues. Posting a link to the page where you found the answer might help. Describing what you did might help as well. Finally, you can tag your thread as "solved" by clicking on the "Topic Solved" button on the bar at the left hand side at the bottom of your thread.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.