Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Offtopic Question : How to Save multiple jpg files out of another php gallery ?  (Read 4313 times)

raummusik

• Coppermine novice

hi,

yeah this is an offtopic question . i got a php generated gallery with several pics and i wanna integrate those jpgs into my coppermine gallery. i tried to manage this with an offline browser but i cannot figure out how to use correctly, i just downloads the thumbs from the other php gallery, but not the pictures behind the thumbs which open themselves in a popup when i click on them . any ideas of a tool which is specialized on saving (not stealing) jpg's from another php gallery.

sorry for posting here, i know its offtopic, thought perhaps someone could help me ..

mfg
raum

ps.: the gallery i mean is e.g. here :

http://sunremo.net/web/php/gallery.php?sID=19268&G=1

i also want to save other gallerys from this site...

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

if you don't manage to "steal" the pics using an offline browser (HTTrack recommended), you can right-click, properties on the full-sized pics to get the pic url. Enter them in your browser's address bar and you will be able to right-click, save as.

GauGau

raummusik

• Coppermine novice

but thats a "pain in the ass" when i do this action on about 50-100 pics .. know what i mean ? when i open the gallery link and i click on the thumbs. the normal picture opens in a popup window, there i can right-click save to .. but this needs much time . i tried httrack to manage this but i couldnt figure out how to use correctly this tool .

mfg
raum

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

I'm sorry, this board is not the place to get help on unrelated third-party-apps.
You claim you don't want to steal the pics, so why don't you ask the webmaster of sunremo.net to let you have the files?

GauGau

raummusik

• Coppermine novice

>> so why don't you ask the webmaster of sunremo.net to let you have the files?

cause he told me that he is too "lazy" to .zip all the files and send them over to me . it's not a big act to archive .zip the files, but this webmaster just said he dont wanna have again "work" with pics .. damn . thats why i tried to offline save all those files.

i saw that htttrack got also a forum, let's see perhaps someone can help me there.

thx anyway
raum
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.