Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Different "views" on my photos  (Read 3226 times)

uahhhh

• Coppermine newbie
Different "views" on my photos
« on: November 13, 2014, 03:43:07 pm »

Hello everybody! Sorry if i' asking in the wrong cathegory, but it's my first post.. I Want to know if this functionality is already present / otherwise suggest it or ask if other galleries may be better for my wish:

I take photos with my mobile and camera whererver i am and for what reason over years. Now (like in document management systems) i want to be able to cathegorize my pictures in multiple dimensions: At the moment, i have the files in folders - 1 year = 1 folder. I can upload it like this and i will have the same in coppermine (by the way - is there a way to have this automatically by file date or exif date?)

But - i would love also to see "all holiday fotos sorted by date" (no matter what year) or "all fotos that match keyword1 and/or keyword too"

I have seen that i can add keywords, but only one by one? If you come back from holiday with 200 photos = 200 times open the keyword dialog and enter the keyword? really?

Or maybe it is much easyer that i think. Please give me a helping hand.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Different "views" on my photos
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2014, 08:13:37 pm »

I have seen that i can add keywords, but only one by one? If you come back from holiday with 200 photos = 200 times open the keyword dialog and enter the keyword? really?
There are different ways to add keywords. You can also import them automatically via IPTC data. Please read the documentation for more information.

i would love also to see "all holiday fotos sorted by date" (no matter what year) or "all fotos that match keyword1 and/or keyword too"
That's also already possible (presuming the needed data is available). Either via an already existing meta album, a custom meta album or the search form.

Moving from paid support board to misc board, as I assume you don't want to hire somebody to answer your question.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.