Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Forgot password  (Read 3833 times)

Anita81

• Coppermine newbie
Forgot password
« on: October 22, 2014, 07:56:08 pm »

Hello, I installed Coppermine Photo Gallery to web site martin-pyco-rausch-fans.sk  wiith e-mail address web@one-tree-hill-fans.sk
I changed my e-mail to web@martin-pyco-rausch-fans.sk but I can not login because I forgot my old password. Can you help me please how i cen login into the gallery?

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

Anita81

• Coppermine newbie
Re: newbie help please
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 10:38:17 pm »

Hello, I installed Coppermine Photo Gallery to my web site back in 2007 with e-mail address web@one-tree-hill-fans.sk
I changed my e-mail to web@martin-pyco-rausch-fans.sk but I can not login because I forgot my old password. Can you help me how i cen login into the gallery?

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Forgot password
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2014, 03:32:41 pm »

I needed to split both of your posts from existing threads, that aren't related in any way to your issue. If you ask that question again somewhere in our boards I need to consider you're a spam bot and will delete your account accordingly.

Anita81

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Re: Forgot password
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2014, 06:11:55 pm »

I needed to split both of your posts from existing threads, that aren't related in any way to your issue. If you ask that question again somewhere in our boards I need to consider you're a spam bot and will delete your account accordingly.

I am really sorry but I watched your link with instruction how to change a new password but I dont understand it.  :-[ I changed the password in adminpass.php and  I loaded it into the database. After opening the browser nothing work, it showed the same what I wrote before. I am sorry for this situation and I have fear to lose the gallery which I installed from year 2007.  I would be grateful for every advice.

by the way I can not speak English very well. :-\

Anita81

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2014, 07:52:01 pm »

If you have some time, can I ask you for help how to gain a new password to get into the gallery. Try to explain me for illustrative purposes please. Thank you very much

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2014, 08:25:50 pm »

It's all explained in the thread I posted. You either need to change the password hash manually in your MySQL database. Alternatively, upload the adminpass.php file to your gallery root and visit it in your browser. You don't need to change anything in that file, it automatically will change your admin password (the user with the ID "1") to "test". Then, you can login to your gallery and change the password accordingly.

Anita81

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Re: Forgot password
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2014, 09:00:49 pm »

It's all explained in the thread I posted. You either need to change the password hash manually in your MySQL database. Alternatively, upload the adminpass.php file to your gallery root and visit it in your browser. You don't need to change anything in that file, it automatically will change your admin password (the user with the ID "1") to "test". Then, you can login to your gallery and change the password accordingly.

It works.. thanks so much again

I'm so happy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.