Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bulk Album Mover  (Read 2196 times)

nowordneeded

• Coppermine frequent poster
Bulk Album Mover
« on: September 26, 2014, 04:44:38 pm »

My gallery is here: http://mastersofsex.net/gallery and I'm running the current stable version of 1.5.30. So what I'd like to know is this, I created a bunch of albums, however, they didn't end up in the category I'd like them to be in. To move them individually I have to click on the Properties for each, then change the place of where I want the album. There are currently a lot of albums I'd like to move and would like to do it all at once, not one at a time. Is there a way to do this or is there a plugin?

Thanks in advance.

NWN
Sometimes my musings are too confusing for someone not inside my head.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Bulk Album Mover
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 09:15:59 am »

There's currently no way to do this in Coppermine. The only way would be to change the category ID directly in your MySQL database with an appropriate SQL query.

nowordneeded

• Coppermine frequent poster
Re: Bulk Album Mover
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 10:22:39 am »

Andre:

Thanks for the answer. Since I know nothing about using Mysql queries, I'll just delete the albums and recreate under the appropriate category. Thanks. Question answered.

NWN
Sometimes my musings are too confusing for someone not inside my head.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.