Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Watermark not working  (Read 3405 times)

cjobson

• Coppermine newbie
Watermark not working
« on: August 25, 2014, 01:49:44 am »

I have just put in the configure settings so that when I upload photos to my gallery it will automatically add the watermark instead of me having to manually add it on photoshop.
I uploaded the watermark onto the FTP and then put the path (which is LilyAllenFans.net/gallery/images/newtag.png) and put the transparency at 50 which won't matter because I would still be able to see it. Ticked boxes 'Watermark images' and 'Watermark custom thumbs (movie, audio, document)', I put the place as bottom left, and to watermark both files.
I saved these settings, went to Admin Tools and did 'Delete original image backup for watermarked images', this didn't seem to do anything, so I deleted the files and then re-uploaded them to the FTP server and then onto the website, still didn't work.
I have also re-saved the file as a PNG on photoshop, as I saw that this can sometimes be the cause but it hasn't made any difference.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Watermark not working
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 11:06:15 am »

put the path (which is LilyAllenFans.net/gallery/images/newtag.png)

This path is probably invalid. Instead, try
images/newtag.png

Keep in mind that the watermark will be applied just to new uploads. If you want to apply it to existing files, you need to run the admin tools.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.