Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I need help - urgent  (Read 7036 times)

jessymisery

• Coppermine newbie
I need help - urgent
« on: August 18, 2014, 02:24:31 pm »

Ok so my host upgraded my gallery a few days ago and since then i can't see any album lists under the categories. i get the error message "Fatal error: Call to undefined function theme_album_info() in /var/www/vhosts/ultimategabesaporta.org/httpdocs/gallery/index.php on line 863"
I told my host to upgrade it again (because I thought he missed some files) and he did it again and said every file was uploaded. Now I can't log into my gallery anymore. Everytime I hit the log in button it brings me back to the regular log in site instead of logging me in.

I don't know what to do. I really need help  :'(

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: I need help - urgent
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 03:20:26 pm »

<!--Coppermine Photo Gallery 1.5.22 (stable)-->

You should upgrade your gallery yourself as explained in the docs: http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/upgrading.htm#upgrade_any

jessymisery

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Re: I need help - urgent
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2014, 04:14:46 pm »

You should upgrade your gallery yourself as explained in the docs: http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/upgrading.htm#upgrade_any

und dann könnte ich mich rein theoretisch auch wieder anmelden?

aber ich habe angst das ich alle meine bilder verliere wenn ich das update mache, ich versteh das irgendwie nicht, auf der tutorial seite

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2014, 08:28:25 pm »

Please use only English outside the language specific boards. Alternatively, I can move the thread to the German support board if you like.

ich habe angst das ich alle meine bilder verliere wenn ich das update mache
As you're creating a backup of your database and important files in the first two steps, you can recover your gallery at any time (if you created the backup properly).

jessymisery

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2014, 09:08:33 am »

Please use only English outside the language specific boards. Alternatively, I can move the thread to the German support board if you like.
As you're creating a backup of your database and important files in the first two steps, you can recover your gallery at any time (if you created the backup properly).

oh sorry.
can you try to fix it when i give you my cpanel info? i mean i cant even log into my cpm anymore  :'(

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2014, 10:07:10 am »

It's very important that you're able to maintain your gallery yourself. If you're still afraid that anything could go wrong, just create the dump of your database with a tool like phpMyAdmin or MySQLDumper and download all gallery files to your local PC. Install a server software like XAMPP or WAMP, import the database dump, copy your gallery files to the htdocs directory, adjust the MySQL credentials in include/config.inc.php and apply the upgrade as described in the docs.

Of course somebody else could do all that for you, but when the next Coppermine version is released you're again depended that somebody performs the upgrade for you. As it's mandatory to create backups regularly, the main task applying an update is to overwrite the existing files on your server with a tool like FileZilla and then visit update.php in your browser while logged in as admin. That's all.

jessymisery

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2014, 10:23:47 am »

It's very important that you're able to maintain your gallery yourself. If you're still afraid that anything could go wrong, just create the dump of your database with a tool like phpMyAdmin or MySQLDumper and download all gallery files to your local PC. Install a server software like XAMPP or WAMP, import the database dump, copy your gallery files to the htdocs directory, adjust the MySQL credentials in include/config.inc.php and apply the upgrade as described in the docs.

Of course somebody else could do all that for you, but when the next Coppermine version is released you're again depended that somebody performs the upgrade for you. As it's mandatory to create backups regularly, the main task applying an update is to overwrite the existing files on your server with a tool like FileZilla and then visit update.php in your browser while logged in as admin. That's all.

could you explain it to me step by step in german how to do it? or do i simply download 1.5.30 name it after the gallery i have and upload the whole folder using ftp? or do i delete the album folder before i upgrade? cause i really dont understand the tutorial in english

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2014, 10:27:40 am »

could you explain it to me step by step in german how to do it?

Sure, please start a new thread in the German support board.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.