Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Error after migrating coppermine  (Read 4622 times)

schive24

• Coppermine newbie
Error after migrating coppermine
« on: July 28, 2014, 06:14:42 pm »

Hoping that someone can help with this issue I'm having after migrating my coppermine gallery from one godaddy server to another.  Attempting to re-connect to the database after migration and I get this error:

While executing query "select * from cpg14x_plugins order by priority asc;" on 0

mySQL error: Table 'keiselcoppermine.cpg14x_plugins' doesn't exist

-----------

Any idea on what needs to be done to fix this?  Thanks for your help.

heavensportal

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • The Fantasy Attic
Re: Error after migrating coppermine
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 11:35:34 pm »

How did you do your move?

did you back up your database before the move?

I just did an entire server move from one host to another...and it has given me so much woes but was needed to be done...but Coppermine has been a gem with no problems at all.

schive24

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 12:34:37 am »

Godaddy backed up the .sql file in their system.  It's there for me to select and I have all of the server information, but something is wrong.  Of course, godaddy tech support is of no help.

heavensportal

• The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 12:42:05 am »

Godaddy backed up the .sql file in their system.  It's there for me to select and I have all of the server information, but something is wrong.  Of course, godaddy tech support is of no help.

so did you move your files over to the new server or did they do that too.

have you checked phpMYadmin to see if the database is actually there and if it does have the table in there too.

did any links change, is your include/config.inc.php there and non-changed from your previous file backups. IF you do file backups, I go to my server each week and physically move the entire public_html folder to a backup spot on my computer so I have all files in case something should get corrupt or go missing...not everyone does this step.

schive24

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2014, 03:43:03 pm »

They moved the files over but they all appear there.  I looked in phpMyAdmin and the tables and all information are there.  But the domain name has changed, so maybe that's what causing the error? 

heavensportal

• The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2014, 04:07:24 pm »

yes it can't find the gallery, make sure all the links are correct including the domain. You may have to do that inside the database itself.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.