Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Plugin Suggestion?  (Read 4362 times)

Martylit

• Coppermine newbie
Plugin Suggestion?
« on: July 21, 2014, 06:54:31 pm »

Hi, I'm not sure if this is covered on any other topic, I have tried to search and look for it but no luck.  I am after a plug in which, after install would allow users of the gallery view photos by date taken.  I did find a plug in which might of worked as it allowed people to search via a calendar view, but was only for version 1.4, I am running 1.5.  Maybe something along the lines of you could click on the album, which would then present a list of folder so to speak, then click on the folder and it will display the pictures taken at on that date.

The gallery I run is for a local football team, and I take pictures of tournament and special events, sometimes people like to look at pictures taken from the previous years tournament, and anything to make their lives easier in searching for pictures would be great.

Apologies if this covered by a previous post though.

Many thanks.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Plugin Suggestion?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 02:28:30 pm »

Is there any data Coppermine could use to determine when each photo was taken?

I did find a plug in which might of worked as it allowed people to search via a calendar view, but was only for version 1.4, I am running 1.5.
I don't know that plugin, but cpg1.5.x already has a built-in calender view: http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/configuration.htm#admin_theme_browse_by_date - please note, that it won't show pictures that where taken on the chosen date, but picture that where uploaded on that date.

I don't know how your gallery is currently structured, but it's maybe a good idea to use a chronological structure.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.