Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: check version after upgrade  (Read 4485 times)

veki

• Coppermine novice
check version after upgrade
« on: June 23, 2014, 11:15:52 pm »

After upgrade from 1.5.26 to 1.5.28 I have done version check of files. I got report that 2232 items are checked and that there are 876 potential issues.
I found that those issues are actually files from 1.5.26 that are assumably the same so they are not changed.  Please check am I right so that I can fix issues if needed.
Thanks,

Veki

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: check version after upgrade
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 02:30:43 pm »

If version check tells you that files are from cpg1.5.26, they haven't been upgraded for some reason. Each time Coppermine is released, all files are changed, as at least the version number is updated. Please make sure to overwrite all files as explained in the docs.

veki

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 08:22:20 am »

Hello,

Irealized that it is not sufficient to extract archive over my existing files becayse it works for some and for some not.

The remedy was to extract cpgX.zip archive into cpgXx folder and copy all files ove rmy existing files.
After that check version was OK. All are updated.

Thanks,

Veki

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2014, 09:54:45 am »

Please don't forget to
tag your thread as "solved" by clicking on the "Topic Solved" button on the bar at the left hand side at the bottom of your thread.
if it is solved.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 20 queries.