Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: can't figure out css issue :(  (Read 3639 times)

crazycordy

• Coppermine newbie
can't figure out css issue :(
« on: June 20, 2014, 06:27:57 am »

I've been coding WordPress & Coppermine themes for awhile now, and lately I've been working a lot with making the two themes look as close to the same as possible, with colors and everything.  I recently started using the amazing reset css tool, which has made my life so much easier in coding WordPress themes, but today I'm running into an issue with my Coppermine theme.

If you check here, this is what I like it to look like.  .tableh2 has a break in the background color inbetween the names of the albums, and the album thumbnails are aligned nicely with the album_stat.  However, this is how it's coming out.  I coded both themes, but on the messed up one, I'm using the css reset tool, but I'm not sure if that's the problem.  I tried taking that out, and it didn't change anything.  For the life of me, I can't figure out how to fix it, and I'm sure once it's pointed out I'll feel really stupid.

I would appreciate it if anyone could take a look and maybe see something I missed?

Thanks in advance :)

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: can't figure out css issue :(
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 12:23:43 pm »

I suggest to use Firebug to find out what's wrong. I attached an example screenshot which shows that I disabled the padding for the selected element. As you can see, the table headers look like in your other gallery.

crazycordy

• Coppermine newbie
Re: can't figure out css issue :(
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 08:46:43 pm »

I had checked that out before, but I'm guessing my cache needed clearing, as I figured it out now :)  Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.