Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Paid] Coppermine Bridge with IPB 4.0  (Read 5407 times)

pols1337

• Coppermine frequent poster
[Paid] Coppermine Bridge with IPB 4.0
« on: June 08, 2014, 11:19:13 pm »

Hello,

I am a regular user of Coppermine that is bridged to an IPB (Invision Power Board) installation.  I would like to offer a $100 'bounty' for the developer who can create a bridge with IPS 4.0 when it is released.  I am hoping that the bounty will be increased by others to encourage a bridge with IPS 4.0, so that Coppermine can continue to be utilized and bridged with modern forum software. (If you'd like to increase the bounty, please include below how much you would be willing to pay). 

If you are an experienced developer who does not have an IP.Board but would still like to work on the bridge, please contact me for arrangements -- I may be able to give you access to my website as a testing ground.

Here are my terms:
1. Successful integration to, at the minimum, the default user groups with Coppermine. (I don't necessarily care for custom user groups, since every board may be different).  Log in, log out, and redirects should be working properly. 
2. The bridge become freely available for all users and will be included in the Coppermine bridge files.
3. You include a one-year courtesy assistance and development on the official Coppermine support forums for bug fixes and periodic improvements of the bridge. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.