Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem with pos=0 in displayimage.php after upgrade to 1.5  (Read 3170 times)

lu-x21

• Coppermine newbie

Hi!

After I had security issues with the last version 1.4.19 I updated everything to 1.5.28.
Now: when I click on the first image in an album I get an error message for pos=0, when I click on the second thumbnail everything is fine.

My gallery is at: http://www.lu-x.de/base.
When you try to reach pos=0 from the thumbnails.php it will return an error message.
I attached a screenshot to this problem. and a bug report.

I do not know whether I am the only one having this problem - and whether there is a simple explanation to this problem. Has it to do with some wrong import setting in the sql database?

I am grateful for any suggestion that might help.
Thank you!
Ludwig

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Problem with pos=0 in displayimage.php after upgrade to 1.5
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014, 08:15:34 pm »

Your custom theme use the "pos" parameter to determine the image position in the album. This has been replaced in cpg1.5.x by the "pid" parameter. As your theme seems to base on the "hardwired" theme, I suggest to compare the changes of the cpg1.4.x and cpg1.5.x version of that theme and apply it to your custom theme.

Moving from bugs board to themes board.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.