Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Plugin to display Original photo resolution and size under intermediate image  (Read 5454 times)

vikler

• Coppermine newbie

Hi there. Is there any way to display an original image's resolution AND size under intermediate image just like it is possible to be done under thumbnails (with modification on functions.inc.php just like described here: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,42445.0.html )

I've been searching the forum for solution to do the same thing under intermediate middle-sized image, but haven't found anything.

Thanks in advance!

vikler

• Coppermine newbie

anyone?:(

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

That information is already available in the file information box, so I assume you want to display (or move?) it directly below the intermediate-sized picture. If so, this could be easily done with the theme engine, or do you need a plugin for some reason?

vikler

• Coppermine newbie

That information is already available in the file information box, so I assume you want to display (or move?) it directly below the intermediate-sized picture. If so, this could be easily done with the theme engine, or do you need a plugin for some reason?
Thanks for replying!
I don't have the file information box in intermediate photo page at all. How do I place it there?

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

Usually you can display/hide that box with a button in the navigation menu, maybe you have removed it or haven't found it yet. However, if you want to display it by default, you can set that in the config: http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/configuration.htm#admin_image_comment_info_visible
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.