Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: error in  (Read 3527 times)

samal

• Coppermine newbie
error in
« on: July 07, 2004, 06:50:06 pm »

Hello,
I have problem in the home site concerning the database queries. I get a message "There was an error while processing a database query" in all pages when you ask (query) the database. Can you please help me to fix the mentioned error.
I made a mistake by deleting all the database. Later on I asked the home site provider to bring me back the database file.
He succeed  to retrive the backup (All tables and everything used to be in the database). But As I said I have the mentioned error message.
thank you for your
cooperation .

Samal

Note:
See this link please:
http://www.xozga.com/coppermine/index.php?cat=10001

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: error in
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2004, 07:58:26 am »

enable debug mode in coppermine config to get details on the query that failed. If all queries on all pages fail, this probably means your webhost hasn't properly brought back the mySQL database from the backup. You'll need a database tool like phpMyAdmin to verify.
You have another warning on your index page that says
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started
at /opt/root/home/xozgacom/public_html/coppermine/index.php:433)
in /opt/root/home/xozgacom/public_html/coppermine/themes/default/theme.php on line 654
, which usually means you have fiddled incorrectly with the theme. You're also seeming to have a very outdated version of coppermine running, post your exact version info as well.

GauGau

P.S. Next time, please post on the proper support board, as your question doesn't belong into "general discussion" at all. I can't move your question to the proper board though, since I don't know about the version you're using, but it must by older than cpg1.2.1
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.