Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Unknown problem with SQL after changes  (Read 2602 times)

Pawel T

• Coppermine newbie
Unknown problem with SQL after changes
« on: February 09, 2014, 07:06:33 pm »

Code: [Select]
as already access to the album if (!in_array($aid, $FORBIDDEN_SET_DATA)) { return 2; } // Fetch all password protected albums $result = cpg_db_query("SELECT aid FROM {$CONFIG['TABLE_ALBUMS']} WHERE alb_password != ''"); while($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($result)) { $aid_w_pw[] = $row['aid']; } // Check if the user has access to the password protected album if he knows the correct password if (!in_array($aid, array_diff($FORBIDDEN_SET_DATA, $aid_w_pw))) { return 1; } else { return 0; } } ?>
Last year i changed somewhere in SQL the entries about database password and database user. Since this time on my gallery i see this info.
I don't know SQL, don't know what to do, don't remember how i do this :/ Can someone help me?

If i located this post in wrong cattegory please move it to correct. Sorry for my english to. Thanks

gmc

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • GMC Design Photo Gallery
Re: Unknown problem with SQL after changes
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 03:11:12 am »

The database password and user is stored in coppermine/include/config.inc.php (where 'coppermine' is changed to your CPG root folder.)

I'm not sure what you are saying the problem is - is that text appearing on screen?
A link to the gallery would help so we can see it.

Thanks...
Thanks!
Greg
My Coppermine Gallery
Need a web hosting account? See my gallery for an offer for CPG Forum users.
Send me money

Pawel T

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Unknown problem with SQL after changes
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 10:48:37 am »

Config.inc.php file is correect. When I changed gallery server last time I remembered about this file.

Thanks for reply. Problem's gone. I changed "password" and "user" name in SQL cpg_users. Then I changed my password using "forgot password" form.
I was thinking about this problem for 4 months and I found the sollution by incident :)

Thanks for reply, topic to close. Thank You again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.