Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sort albums by date ADDED and {TABS} problem  (Read 3341 times)

glacious

• Coppermine newbie
Sort albums by date ADDED and {TABS} problem
« on: April 06, 2004, 10:50:23 pm »

I was wondering if it was possible to have the newest album added as the first one, and then go in reverse order from there, so tab1 = albums 1-6 or whatever, and the last tab (highest number), like tab 8 has the first albums ever added.

Also, I was playing around with the theme.php and it seems wherever I ahdd a {TABS}, it just appears on the page as {TABS}.  I was basically trying to mimic the tabs along the bottom of the album listing, and also have the tabs at the top of the album listing.

Also, is there a quick way to just disable user galleries completely?  user can still create albums even tho it is disabled, and user gallers still displays as a category, I'd like to remove the user galleries category, and just have the one category I have show as the main page.

Thanks again! =)

-Bill

photoman13

• Coppermine regular visitor
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2004, 10:54:34 pm »

User gallery disappears when the gallery is empty. :)

as for the other questions.. dunno maybe someone else can help with that.

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2004, 01:04:05 am »

Users will be able to create albums and upload pics unless you have changed the permissions in the 'Groups' manager.  If they are all disabled, and there are no user albums, the category is not shown.  Please search if having problems clearing this category.

There is a mod for changing the order of albums, please search, using searches like 'albums AND order'.

This board has a 'one question/topic, one thread' rule.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

glacious

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2004, 03:15:52 pm »

I looked for quite a while to find how to sort the albums starting with the newest album added (DATE ADDED), and I can't seem to find any hacks for CPG 1.2, are there any out there?

Thanks again,

-Bill

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

glacious

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2004, 07:31:43 pm »

yes, that worked just fine.  thank you very much ;)

it was under DESC, not date added or anything, that is why I had r\trouble finding it.

Thanks again,

-Bill

DaveX

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Sort albums by date ADDED and {TABS} problem
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2004, 09:06:13 pm »

Did you get anywhere with the tabs problem? 

I've spent ages trying to get the little row of numbers from the bottom of the page to appear at the top as well.  I'm using the default theme.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.