Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Invalid]: "...belong to Coppermine users." how to remove?  (Read 4225 times)

Kitelife

• Coppermine novice
[Invalid]: "...belong to Coppermine users." how to remove?
« on: July 07, 2004, 09:17:45 am »

This item appears on the home page under "User Galleries"...

This category contains albums that belong to Coppermine users.

How do I customize this to reflect our site's name?

(I did do a full text search for the phrase throughout the site files)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2004, 08:10:52 am by GauGau »

Kitelife

• Coppermine novice
Re: "...belong to Coppermine users." how to remove?
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2004, 01:30:07 am »

My apologies, I really do enjoy the script.  ;)

alex8675

• Coppermine newbie
Re: [Invalid]: "...belong to Coppermine users." how to remove?
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2004, 09:42:55 am »

I also did a full text search of the 'site files' that I installed on my hosting service.  Nothing came back to reference the text I was seeing under the User Galleries.  Luckily, I was smart enough to check the forums before posting and avoiding the harsh response.

No reason to be harsh...we're all friends here.

I just go my hands on Coppermine on Sunday and have to say it's a great product...just wish I was more fluent in PHP.  I'm having trouble digging into the code, but love what it does.  This is just a side project and I'm probably going to have to take it at face value b/c I just have any extra time to try and add any value.  Regardless, thanks for the sweet product and great support site.

Alex

Tranz

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
Re: [Invalid]: "...belong to Coppermine users." how to remove?
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2004, 01:37:00 pm »

alex8675,

Have you ever replied to the same question hundreds of times? And have you ever had to reply to multiple questions hundreds of times where you can't even have a list of frequently answered questions to copy and paste because there are just too many that it would take too much effort to find the question to copy the answer?

The beauty of forums is that a lot of the answers are already there with some searching efforts. If the answer is not there, we have volunteers to answer the question. No one is getting paid, and have no obligation to even provide support because it's free software. Try getting Microsoft to answer one or more of your questions.

We care about CPG and the users and want to help people use it. However, it does neither party any good to have developers wasting time answering duplicate questions, when they could be focussing on further development of CPG, or getting paid, or other things that make life nice.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 19 queries.