Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Different style for meta albums on main page  (Read 3815 times)

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Different style for meta albums on main page
« on: January 13, 2014, 05:01:01 pm »

Due to the site outage we lost an already solved thread which could be useful for other people, that's why I post it again.

It's currently still available in Google's cache: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:-MJ11ixwVKsJ:forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php%3Ftopic%3D77000.0+&cd=1&hl=de&ct=clnk&gl=de&client=firefox-a

Question:
Quote from: allvip
I want the thumbnails.php with albums thumbs,random thumbs etc to look normal (attachment 1 and 2) but random,lastup and lasthits from index.php and category pages (attachment 3,4,5) to have a difrent style like background color and most important smaller thumbnails (with css: image and the div that contains the image - width 80px).

Is it possible to wrapp the meta albums from index.php in a div without affecting even the thumbnails pages from attachment 1 and 2?

I'm making a new theme for my gallery that has divs no tables so changing the image div width with css will be possible.

Solution:
Quote from: Αndré
Copy the function theme_display_thumbnails from themes/sample/theme.php to your theme's theme.php file, if it doesn't exist.

Find
Code: [Select]
CPGPluginAPI::action('theme_thumbnails_wrapper_start', null);and below, add
    global $CPG_PHP_SELF;
    if ($CPG_PHP_SELF == 'index.php') {
        echo '<div class="your_class_here">';
    }

find
CPGPluginAPI::action('theme_thumbnails_wrapper_end', null);and above, add
    if ($CPG_PHP_SELF == 'index.php') {
        echo '</div>';
    }
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.