Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Invalid]: Batch Update Enhancement  (Read 4048 times)

scgbrown

• Coppermine newbie
[Invalid]: Batch Update Enhancement
« on: July 06, 2004, 11:29:44 pm »

Would it be possible to add to columns to the batch upload screen that contain fields like Title and Description for each picture being uploaded.   I would like to add the title and description for each photo before hitting the submit button so this information is loaded with the pictures all at once.  

Right now, after mass loading the photo's, I have to go into each photo and edit properties to put in a Title and Description.  This is a time consuming process.  

There may be an easier way to do this already, but I don't know for sure.  The release documentation doesn't give any pointers around this topic area.

Thanks in advance for your help and consideration.

Regards,
Scott
« Last Edit: July 08, 2004, 08:06:16 am by GauGau »

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Batch Update Enhancement
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2004, 11:52:59 pm »

You can do all the pics in the same album at the same time, by clicking the edit pics button.  I find this quicker than doing the details on upload using the multiple html upload.  You only have to click the apply button once.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

scgbrown

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Batch Update Enhancement
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2004, 08:22:08 pm »

Thanks Casper!!  I didn't realize this feature existed, thanks for sharing.  I will definately use this feature after my next upload of photos.  Thanks again!

Regards,
Scott
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.