Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coppermine - Your browser did not accept our cookie  (Read 10821 times)

Niecher

• LocalSupporter
  • Coppermine frequent poster
Re: Coppermine - Your browser did not accept our cookie
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2014, 12:11:59 am »

I delight in your words Phill.

Regards.

gmc

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • GMC Design Photo Gallery
Re: Coppermine - Your browser did not accept our cookie
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2014, 01:38:02 am »

i dont understand a thing of this. is there someone who can do it for me? please?
blessingo,
If you are having this problem (you didn't give details to confirm) - the first alternative is actually not hard - assuming your ISP allows customizing the options - A quick question to them asking how to specify these settings in php.ini:
error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_STRICT

If they don't allow this - then downloading the dev version of 1.5.x - or waiting for 1.5.26 to be released would be your choices... 1.5.26 will be a 'normal' upgrade if you have upgraded CPG before.
The only difference with using the dev version is how you obtain the code - described earlier in this thread...

I would suggest asking your ISP about the php.ini options first - and if you can't do that option, and still want help - post on the freelance board - http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/board,30.0.html - but of course freelance doesn't mean 'free'...
Thanks!
Greg
My Coppermine Gallery
Need a web hosting account? See my gallery for an offer for CPG Forum users.
Send me money
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.