Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Modifyalb.php doesn't work (blank page)  (Read 3289 times)

penelope79

• Coppermine novice
Modifyalb.php doesn't work (blank page)
« on: November 01, 2013, 07:28:31 pm »

Hi everybody,
I'm having a bizarre trouble: the page modifyalb.php does no longer work, as it appears as blank, over at my gallery: http://www.gwyneth-paltrow.org/gallery/
I found and followed what's been already suggested in this topic: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=76155.0 but unfortunately it didn't work.
I created a registered user account, I created a new album and then I tried to modify it and it did work, but I've been unsuccessful trying the solution that worked for the user of that topic.
Any suggestion on how to fix this would be really appreciated.

penelope79

• Coppermine novice
Re: Modifyalb.php doesn't work (blank page)
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 11:24:57 pm »

Just for the record I just solved the issue by chance adding the file "php.ini" into the gallery directory.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Modifyalb.php doesn't work (blank page)
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 03:08:13 pm »

Do you have a lot of users and/or a lot of albums? I guess your php.ini file increases the memory limit as in the other thread I assumed memory issues. What's the actual content of that file?

Resolve your threads
If you have found an answer to your question, resolve your thread. Don't just post "I have found the answer", but tell others what you actually did to solve your issues. Posting a link to the page where you found the answer might help. Describing what you did might help as well. Finally, you can tag your thread as "solved" by clicking on the "Topic Solved" button on the bar at the left hand side at the bottom of your thread.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.