Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CPM Maintenance Mode Plugin  (Read 1896 times)

nowordneeded

• Coppermine frequent poster
CPM Maintenance Mode Plugin
« on: October 24, 2013, 04:23:19 am »

I've been updating a lot of my sites in terms of both Wordpress and Coppermine themes and I found a Wordpress plugin that allows you to go into a maintenance mode whereby your site is only visible to you while being logged into the dashboard. The visitor gets a blank page where you put your message about what is happening. What I'm wanting to know is, I know there is a pip you hit when you want to take the gallery offline, however, you can still see the header and the message is displayed. Is there a plugin available that allows you to remove everything while you update and allow the visitor to only see this blank page? I'll include a screenshot to let you know what I'm talking about.

NWN
Sometimes my musings are too confusing for someone not inside my head.

Jeff Bailey

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Fishing relaxes me.
    • Bailey Family Co.
Re: CPM Maintenance Mode Plugin
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 04:53:03 am »

This is the current option to take the gallery offline:
http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/configuration.htm#admin_general_offline

I don't think there is a plugin to expand it but look in: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/board,91.0.html
Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it. - Henry Ford

nowordneeded

• Coppermine frequent poster
Re: CPM Maintenance Mode Plugin
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 04:56:53 am »

Jeff:

Thanks for your response. And sorry for not providing a specific gallery, but my question was across the board in terms of all my sites.

NWN
Sometimes my musings are too confusing for someone not inside my head.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.